Personal Tracking System RFID is a fully integrated personnel tracking solution encrypted with three key components the Personnel Tracking Software, Wearable Tags, and Readers to monitor personnel in real-time.
Wondering if your organization can benefit from Personnel Locating? Do you wish to know how far away a personal tracking system can be detected, in other to monitor your staff safety, workforce, security, and accountability of your large business environment? Then RFID is here for you.
How Does Personal Tracking System RFID Works
Most personal tracking devices are encrypted with three key authentications as mentioned earlier,
- Wearable Tags which is given to all staff and personnel.
- Readers are then installed at strategic points of your business environment such as entrances, exits, and area-wide zones so that they can “read” the signals being broadcasted by the RFID Tags worn by your personnel.
- Each RFID Tag is then assigned to all your personnel to transmits their data. This information is then imported into a Personnel Locating Software. Through an intuitive interface, you can track and locate personnel from a PC, remotely on your web browser, or even on a mobile device.
How Far Away Can Personal Tracking System RFID Be Detected
Most RFID uses frequency and wave technology for detection and the maximum detection range you can get depends on
- The frequency of the RFID system
- The individual RFID reader
- The antenna being used
- Characteristics of the RFID tag
- The thickness and material the tag is attached to
- How the tag is attached, and
- The environment the system is being used in
Considering this above-mentioned factors, the maximum read distance ranges from 10 cm (4 inches) to 100 meters (325 foot) maximum, depending on the unit of frequency, at 2.45GHz currently the maximum though some are WiFi enabled Internet-of-Things devices which also work on the 2.4GHz band.
Important and Benefits
- Get Alerts When People Enter Prohibited Zones,
- Improve Safety,
- Track Workplace Time & Attendance,
- Increase Efficiency by Monitoring Actual Time on Job Site